The Smt. Kamlaben Gambhirchand Shah Staff Welfare Fund has been instituted by SMES to meet, either in part or in full, financial needs of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff members, under defined heads as mentioned below:
- Financial help to the employees for going abroad for self-development to present a paper in technical conferences / workshops / seminars etc.
- To encourage the staff of to take up the research projects.
- Financial help for medical treatment.
- Any other reason which the staff welfare fund committee feels appropriate.
- To help in staff training throughout the year.
- Providing uniforms for non-teaching staff.
- Concession of fees for the children’s of non-teaching staff for admission in Prangan Nursery school / SMES conducted programmes.
- Loan facility for staff for their children’s education.