FOUNDATION COURSES FACULTY PROFILE ENGLISH
- Prof. Dr. Mala Pandurang (Professor/ Principal) . M.A PhD (English)
- Dr. Sharvari Desai Phd.
- English courses are offered at two levels – higher level, and lower level to cater to the needs of students who have studied in non-English medium until 10th Std
- Remedial course in English for students who are weak in English
- Range of activities catering to the four essential skills – Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
- Excellent collection of fiction (especially Indian writing in English) to promote reading skills in English
- Visits arranged to libraries, museums, art exhibitions etc.
- Students are encouraged to participate in literary events at intercollegiate, state and even national level
- Biodiversity mapping project
- E-waste collection and management project
- Initiatives to recycle and reuse of various items
- Program and events are organized to promote environmental sensitization
- Visits organized to nature parks, water purification plants etc.
- Develops fundamental scientific knowledge and skills, to give you experience in a range of science fields.
- Well-equipped laboratories
- First Aid Workshop.
- Application based practicals.
- Inculcate interest in research and read about newer researches and have presentations.
- Events held on occasion of Science Day
This course does not have any sections.