|In-charge||Mrs. Alka Pant, Associate Professor, M.Sc., MPhil|
|Admission Criteria||Girl students who have completed 12th Standard are eligible for admission to these courses.|
|Three year modular course||First Year: Certificate Course|
|Second Year: Diploma Course.|
|Third Year: Advance Diploma.|
- Runs parallel to B.Sc degree course in Home Science so as to enhance to train students to be better equipped in their future professions.
- Participation in college level and outside level events
- Visits to different events organized in the city .
- Students from Beauty Culture & Hair Dressing are trained in such a way that they can groom both themselves and others. Under this course students are trained to become professional beauticians. They are equipped to set up their own parlour and start freelance services.
- The students of Physical Fitness & Weight Management are trained in Physical Activity, Nutrition & Body Adaptation in the first year. They are trained in gym workouts & other exercise regimes on a regular basis.
- In the second year, they are trained for the basics of weight management where they learn various techniques used for measuring body composition, fitness tests & diet planning & prescription.
- In the Advance Diploma course they are trained for Behavior & lifestyle modifications & diet counseling for weight management. They are placed in Fitness centers for internship.
- After completion of the course, students can work as professional Diet Counselors for weight management.