B.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics (ND) [Unaided]
B.Sc. in NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
|Head of Department||Mrs. Vinaya Vaishampayan (Coordinator)Assistant Professor (M.Sc)|
- Internship in reputed hospitals of Mumbai for a period of 6 weeks.
- Innovative teaching Method – example ‘blissful bites’- catering management in practical, practiced as a small cafeteria serving healthy snacks.
- Extending Nutrition education through Street Plays
- Reaching the masses: students are encouraged to participate in programs with the relevant nutrition social topics and have performed on ‘All India Radio’.
- Healthy teacher student ratio
- NMMC, Vashi
- Jupiter lifeline hospital
- Y.Patil Hospital And Research Centre (Nerul)
- LokmanyaTilakMuncipal Medical College & General Hospital
- Asian Heart Institute
- Icon Hospital
- BalabhaiNanavati Hospital
- L. Raheja Hospital
- Clinical Nutritionist
- Health Club Supervisor
- Nutritional Consultant for sports
- Self Employment
- Post graduate diploma courses
- Sports Science and Nutrition
- Masters program In Nutrition
This course does not have any sections.