Department of Food Science and Nutrition/M.Sc Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics
- Projects in food development with Marico industries
- Projects in food development with Pepsico Ltd.
- Inter-Collegiate competitions for students to showcase their research work with Association of Food Scientists and Technologists (AFST(I))
- Collaborative project Titled “Enhancing wellness through anthropometric measurements and counseling (Dietary recall) and Demonstrations (Modified Food Products). A step to prevent future lifestyle diseases in school going children for the year 2016-2017’, between Amulak Amichand School, Matunga
Department of Human Development
- Projects in collaboration with the Rural Development Centre at Talasari (under All India Women’s Conference) .
- Income Generating Project with Welspun factory at Vapi
- Balwadi teachers training programme in collaboration with Stree Mukti Sanghtana, Mumbai
Department of Textile Science & Apparel Design
- Project with Rossari Bio-Tech in collaboration
- Project on Garment Designing for ‘Grasims’
- Collaborative industrial project with VISSCO Rehabilitation Aids Private Ltd for testing medical textile products
Department of English
- Online Cultural Studies Programme with the Universities of Magdeburg & Potsdam (Germany)
Department of Resource Management
- Collaborative Project titled, “Ergonomic Studies of 10 Spindle Charkha developed by Udyog Bharti, Gondal, Dist. Surat of Gujarat State under Khadi & Village industries Commission (KVIC)” and The Synthetic and Art Silk Mills’ Research Association (SASMIRA)
Social outreach projects
- Ongoing social outreach projects with the Rotary Club of Bombay Uptown, and Lion’s Club of Sion, in collaboration with the NSS Unit .
- Collaborative ventures to promote gender sensitization by Aadipath Foundation and Research Centre
- Health Project (“Haath Mein Sehat”) with University of California (Berkley) USA, in collaboration with N.S.S Unit
- Project on ‘Benchmarking’ in collaboration with Smt. P. N. Doshi Women’s College of Arts, Ghatkopar and Shri. M. D. Shah Mahila College of Arts & Commerce, Malad
- Workshop on Legal Issues organized in collaboration with the District Legal Services Cell of the Government of Maharashtra.